Carole Cullen, LMFT & Shelly Hummel, LMFT
Discover The Art and Science of Love at our world-renowned weekend workshop for couples.
- 2 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love
- For couples of every age, ability, and sexual orientation
- Shown to achieve results similar to those of 6 months of marital therapy
- Produces positive results for 94% of those who attend
Based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, The Art and Science of Love workshop will give you new insights and research-based skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way. Along with the memory of re-connecting and the knowledge that “we can do this,” you will take home a box set of cards, tools, and tips to support your relationship in your everyday lives.
Meet the Presenters
Carole Cullen is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, AAMFT Approved Supervisor, Certified Gottman Therapist and Workshop Leader in Wake Forest, North Carolina. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology from SUNY Stony Brook and her Master’s Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy from Hofstra University. Read more about Carole Cullen.
Shelly Hummel is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Gottman Therapist and Workshop Leader in Wake Forest, North Carolina. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology with Honors from The University of Iowa and her Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northern Illinois University. Read more about Shelly Hummel.
The Art & Science of LoveA Gottman Couples Weekend Workshop
- Please note: Price listed is per couple. You will receive an email receipt shortly after your registration. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders. Closer to the workshop, a staff member will call you to complete paperwork, and you will be emailed everything you need before the workshop.
- There is no public disclosure or group work – just individual skill building with your partner.
- Disclaimer: This workshop is psycho-educational and not therapy. All information gathered during the registration process is confidential. There is no group work or public disclosure other than the voluntary questions that participants ask during the workshop.
- Continuing Education: In partnership with R. Cassidy we now offer up to 14 CE Hours to qualified professionals. CE Hours may be purchased for $40. Click here to learn more about earning CE’s.
- Attention Gottman Trainees & Licensed Clinicians: All licensed clinicians and educators are now eligible for a $50 discount to attend The Art and Science of Love workshop in North Carolina. A personal workshop experience is beneficial for your professional and personal toolkit, and will help you to better integrate Gottman Interventions into your work with couples. You may contact us at 919-263-4410 for the PROMO code to use at checkout. Please provide your license number for verification and your board website.
- Attention Microsoft Employees: You may be eligible to attend The Art and Science of Love workshop in North Carolina with no out-of-pocket expense. Your registration fee is paid for by your EAP plan through Wellspring Family Services. Contact your EAP provider and request to attend The Art & Science of Love Workshop in NC. You may also contact us at 919-263-4410 for registration and payment information.
- Military Promotion Code: The Gottman institute is proud to be a partner of the Wounded Warrior Project – it is an honor to support the military and their families. All active-duty military and veterans are eligible to receive a $50 discount to attend The Art and Science of Love workshop in North Carolina. You may contact us at 919-263-4410 for the PROMO code to use at checkout. Please provide service credentials for us to verify with the Defense Manpower Data Center’s (DMDC).
- Have more Questions? Visit our FAQ page to learn more about our cancelation policy.